Monday 2 September 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #19

Love you.....

This week is a very special week for me.  The sketch this week is my very first sketch on atlantic hearts challenge.
This card is made only with card stock.
And can be put together in less then 5 mins. 


I love playing around with the sketch, so I decided to turn the sketch sideways.
And add 2 pink hearts to represent a couples love.
 

Products used:
Card base: Daisy White. X254
Card Stock: Slate X5930
                  Black1386
                          Smoothie X5763
                            Daisy White 1385
Stamp: 4 My Friend D1510

Here is a look at the stamp set 4 My Friend.
I just love this stamp set.

Happy Creating, don't forget to link up your project by Sunday September 8th.
I can't wait to see everyone's projects.



5 comments:

  1. I think your cards are great!! elegant and sharpe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love both cards, this was a fantastic sketch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both cards, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great, simple to do card! Would be wonderful for a workshop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete